Some customers need Technical Assistance for us to help them add, develop, or simply consult of the best way to develop their website beyond the original project scope.
Once your website is live, you will soon find that you need some help running it. An example is investigating a failed credit card transaction to determine is the credit card declined or because of customer did not enter the billing address correctly.
Technical Assistance Options
With any amount of time not used rolled over into the next month. This is ideal when you need instant fixes and you’re under time pressure as we don’t need to pre-arrange payment with you first.
Pay As You Go
If you need infrequent assistance then we can quote for any of your requests.
Some customer like to buy a number of hours up front and just use them up. Then buy another package. This fits customer best that have assistance requests that are not constant each month. Some months lots of requests other months no many.
What Work Will We Do Under A Technical Assistance Contract
Just about anything you request we can do under your monthly budget.
- If your find some styling issue – We can fix that
- If you have a customer order that does not process – We can investigate that
- If you need us to look at an Infusionsoft, Magento or WordPress issue – We can do that
- If you need a graphics or some text – We can do that
- If you would like us to work out how much a new feature will cost – We can do that
- If you need some training – Phone or Remote Desktop – We can do that
- If you need a training video – We can do that too.
- If you need some consultation on how to develop your website – Should I do it this way or that way, what do you think? – We can advise you.
We will carry out any task you request that will take less than 1 hour. If something will take more than that we will – within monthly budget – analyse your request and give you an estimate and the quote for work needed to complete your request. Work under the monthly plan is logged in 10 minutes intervals and work logs are available upon request for any work we do.
How To Receive Help
You can receive help in many ways, these include:
- Online training site Training.2buy1click.com
- Phone or Skype
- Email Support ticket to support system
- Remote desktop www.teamviewer.com – Click Green Download button and install
The method you choose will depend on the kind of training and how you like to be trained.