When we took over the site there were many flaws, some as simple as low quality images, through to a checkout that did not work every time. Previous developers were taking weeks to fix issues that could be sorted in an hour. The site was holding back sales within the business.
2buy1click Ltd took over the site and started to fix a long list of issues. Within a few days orders stated to increase without any additional traffic.
- Added lead capture popup – Email list grows 8x faster
- Speeded up the site hosting on fast servers. Used to load in 15 seconds now in about 3 seconds
- Added many conversion optimisation elements as requested by their advisors
- Fixed the Google analytics tracking to correctly show signups and sales
- Switched from using Barclaycard Gateway to Stripe.com and saved customer £1,000’s a year in merchant fees
- Moved credit card entry from off site to checkout page onsite without incurring over £2,500 in PCI-DSS Level 1 Fees!
- Streamlined the checkout process for customers by allowing them to enter their credit cards on the checkout page reducing abandoned carts
- Cutting the cost of using 3 multi currency accounts to a single account and then allowing currency conversion additionally for CAD and AUD