With the growing use of mobile devices and the complications of responsive design, minimalism is on the rise online. In the modern website trend, “less is more” principle is more and more appreciated.
The truth of the matter is visitors who come to a cluttered web site are frequently turned away because they are confused about where to go first or how to find the content they need.
Astec website is all about good organization and prioritization of content.
Minimalism suggests professionalism, which goes hand in hand with our client Astec.
- The easy-to-navigate drop-down menus make it easy for visitors to find what they are looking for
- Refined search option helps visitors search for specific terms
- Use of sidebar menu and categories makes the content properly stored and easily accessed
- Precise color scheme creates right contrast and balance with the negative space
- More content above the fold assures that the main focal points get prime attention
- Use of testimonial block as an effective way to demonstrate the experience and expertise of clients business