The Secret Weapon Your Current Web Designer Doesn’t Even Know…
Ditch Your Website, Time to Change to a GetSite
What is a GetSite?
It’s an Internet Marketing Website that automatically promotes your products and services to your ideal customers all over the internet and turns them into leads and even sales.
Ok, So What’s So New? The Features and Benefits of a GetSite
- Internet marketing aware website
- A website that finally generates internet visitors and converts them into leads and sales.
- Website is built on leading WordPress website technology
- Build Community: Business blogs provide your small business with a chance to share your expertise and knowledge with a larger audience. An opportunity to connect with a wider audience and build a community is a strong benefit for consultants and knowledge workers.
- Easy Web Publishing Solution: Blog software is easy to use. Simply write your thoughts, link to resources, and publish to your blog, all at the push of a few buttons. Updating the weblog is a faster process than contacting a web designer with changes or doing the coding and uploading yourself.
- Higher Search Engine Rankings when compared to normal web sites. The site technology means your articles are presented to the search engines just how they like it.
- Lower Costs: Blogging is a low-cost alternative to having a web presence. For small business owners without the time to learn web html or the money to hire a designer/developer, blogging offers an inexpensive method to get your company’s name out on the internet.
- Is a Web 2.0 application
- Your site automatically promotes itself on the internet, exposing you to your ideal customer bases.
- Can edit your site from any web browser
- No web editing software! You can edit your site from any web browser like Internet Explorer from any machine anywhere in the world. Not only that; editing your site is just like using Microsoft Word.
- You can add / edit / delete content
- You are now in control of your website content. So, you want to correct a spelling mistake you have just found on your site. You can login to your site, correct the spelling mistake and log out, all in less than 1 minute!
- No more time consuming phone calls, emails and discussions with your web designer and the delay waiting for the results.
- Integrated with Google Analytics
- You can tell how many visitors your have had to your site, how many have left their contact details or even how many have made a purchase. This is the market leading visitor tracking tool.
- Its also means that for all the work we do for you, you can compare the success of your site before and after we complete any work. There is no hiding for us: and you can see steady progress in building your sales, leads and orders.
- RSS and ping notifications bait search engines to your new content
- Every page you add to your site will be instantly transmitted to hundreds of news sites targeted at your market using 8 ping services. This will result in your site being publicised and interested visitors coming to see what you have to offer.
- Search engine friendly
- Many websites can’t even be seen by the search engines! Your site has been designed to be ideal for search engines to see and in a way that they like. Without this you would find it very difficult to ever get a page one listing on Google and benefit from the targeted customers’ traffic that it generates.
- Standard designs which are proven to convert visitors into leads or sales
- What’s important about your website? That it can win competitions for the best looking site in the world, or that it has a proven layout that is easy to use for your visitors and results in the highest conversion of visitors into leads and orders?
- Site automatically backed up
- If you lost your current website now you probably wouldn’t even notice. You will soon find that your website contributes to your business and you will become reliant on it. We built in an automatic backup every day so if the worst happens your site can be back up and running within the hour.
- Allow visitors to comment on your articles and pages (if you like)
- In the real world you’re always looking for referrals, testimonials and case studies. What if you could pick them up from every visitor to your website? Every well written useful article you write will be a magnet for visitors and they will want to comment. Instant testimonials!
- Can add new pages just by sending your website an email!
- If you’re in a rush and need to get a new page or article on your website, why not email it? Yes! Email your article to your website’s email address and your site will create a new page and put the content of the email on. How easy and fast is that?
- Has an event list calendar
- Are you a business that runs events? Why not add an events calendar to your site? Now your visitors can see all your events and when they are.
- Auto translation of your site into Spanish, German, Greek, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian
- Is your site only in English? Translation to other languages would be very costly! Consider this. Automatic translation to 6 languages. Whilst this machine translation is not as accurate as a human, if your customers don’t speak your language and are not able to translate it into their native language themselves, even if it’s not the best, the automatic translation will do it and your non-English speaking visitors will still be just as likely to buy!
- Broadcast your articles to iTunes
- Ever thought of creating a video? Video of your presentations, seminars, or even just a video message? Your website is already connected to iTunes, the biggest way to distribute video content on the internet. So, just publish the video on your site and it is simultaneously published on iTunes at no cost!
- Built in social bookmarking
- What is social bookmaking? When you find a website you want to go back to, you add it to your favourites on your web browser. These favourites are only stored on your PC. Social bookmarking is like the favourites, but a shared version that lives on the internet. Don’t underestimate how this works. Your site is social bookmark ready, and will result in your target market finding you faster than you can imagine.
- Sales letter landing page templates
- Did you know the best way to sell on the internet is a good old fashioned sales letter? The type you used to send out in the mail in the 70′s and 80′s? Now, you can create a powerful, highly focused sales letter for each of your products and services on your web site. When visitors come to your site, the sales letter will convert them into leads or sales.
- No internet skill required, all you have to do is write sales letters.
- Here is an example of such a landing page done for Effective Credit Collections Ltd
- Multiple editors / content creators can add to your site from any location world wide!
- Ever wanted to delegate creating content for your website to different people over different geographical areas? Now you can! Just give each a username and password and they can all add content simultaneously without ever messing each other’s work. They don’t need any software, they don’t need any tools and you can set them up in as little as 30 seconds to access and add content to your website.
- No special web software to learn
- If you can use a word processor, you can create content for your website.
- No reliance on web design services to get things changed
- You are finally in control of your internet marketing machine. You and your team are the best qualified to create products, services and articles for your website and you can change and update them as fast as your team can think of them.
Call 01223 911249 to discuss how a Getsite could help your company develop income from the internet.